Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome, New Friends!

A local school district has invited me to be a "featured guest" (that sounds so important!) at a writer's workshop designed to encourage and educate students about careers and opportunities related to writing.  I'll be sharing my personal experiences in the blogging world, as well as sharing a few ideas about what I think it takes to write "successfully."

Because I am sure I'll have a little extra traffic following this event, I thought I'd compile a short list of some of my most-read posts in case any new visitors want to get a snapshot of who I am as a writer.  While some of these are my favorites, they are all pieces that received significant feedback from my readers, which is important as I define my success as a writer in being able to engage with the world around me.  It is not a solitary pursuit.

So, welcome to all of you who are stopping by because we just met, and hi again, to anyone who is checking in to see what's happening in my world.

Feel free to read about any of the following:

WHO I AM AND WHY I BLOG

WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT BEING A MOM

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BEING A MILITARY FAMILY

ONE MORE ABOUT MILITARY LIFE

PROOF THAT IT'S A MIRACLE I SURVIVED CHILDHOOD

A STORY ABOUT POOP (because everyone loves a story about poop)

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment